Street Light Change Requests
City/county owned and maintained street lights—use these online street light change request forms to do the following:
- New Connection – adding new street lights to an existing account
- Permanent Removal – permanently remove street lights
- Temporary De-energize / Re-energize – to de-energize or re-energize street lights
- Lamp Type/Wattage Changes – request/report lamp/wattage changes
- Update Badge Number/Address – update/change badge number and address
Once your request has been submitted, a PG&E representative will contact you. Until then, if you have any questions, please call us at 1-877-PGE-SRVC (1-877-743-7782).
For any other street light request not owned by Cities or Counties, please call the Customer Contact Center at 1-800-743-5000.