24. Details of Gas Charges: Includes your rate plan
- This section describes the service period and confirms the address at which gas is received. Your service agreement ID number is different from your account number. A service agreement documents your particular arrangement with PG&E (including rate plan, billing days, metering information, and other factors) in order to calculate applicable charges. This section also includes your rate plan information, which identifies the type of utility service you receive and how PG&E calculates your bill.
- Finally, this section also includes your customer number with your alternate Energy Service Provider, who provides energy generation services to you.
25. Electric Generation: Notes your electric generation totals during a given timeframe
PG&E provides you with energy transmission and distribution (see previous page
). Your Energy Service Provider provides you with energy generation services. This section summarizes the charges from you Energy Service Provider for generation.
26. Taxes and Fees: Account information that may affect your total charges
State and local governments may place taxes on your energy use.
27. ESP Message: A message from you Energy Service Provider
If relevant, your Energy Service Provider may choose to include a special message in this space.
28. Total [ESP] Electric Generation Charges: Total generation charges
The total charges for your electric use, including any applicable utility users’ taxes.
29. Service Information: Details about the electric meter at your home *
The meter at your home tracks your electricity usage.
30. Contact your Energy Service Provider: Who to contact for questions about generation charges
PG&E provides you with energy transmission and distribution (see charges on previous page
). Your Energy Service Provider provides you with energy generation services. This section summarizes who you can contact for questions about your generation services.