24. Details of Electric Generation Charges
- This section describes the service period and confirms the street address at which electricity is received. Your service ID number is different from your account number. A service agreement documents your particular arrangement with PG&E (including rate plan, billing days, metering information, and other factors) in order to calculate applicable charges.
- Finally, this section also includes your customer number with your alternate Energy Service Provider, who provides energy generation services to you.
25. Electric Generation: Your electric generation totals during a given timeframe
PG&E provides you with energy transmission and distribution (see previous page
). Your Energy Service Provider provides you with energy generation services. This section summarizes the charges from you Energy Service Provider for generation. This section also includes your rate plan information, which identifies the type of utility service you receive and how PG&E calculates your bill.
26. ESP Message: A message from your Energy Service Provider
If relevant, your Energy Service Provider may choose to include a special message in this space.
27. Taxes and Fees: Account information that may affect your total charges
State and local governments may place taxes on your energy use.
28. Total [ESP] Electric Generation Charges: Total generation charges
The total charges for your electric use, including any applicable utility users’ taxes.
29. Your Total Energy Usage
Total energy provided by your Direct Access/CCA provider this billing period.
30. Contact your Energy Service Provider: Who to contact for questions about generation charges
PG&E provides you with energy transmission and distribution (see charges on previous page
). Your Energy Service Provider provides you with energy generation services. This section summarizes who you can contact for questions about your generation services.