11. Important Phone Numbers: Provides customer service phone numbers
If you prefer not to use our convenient online options, you can call us any time for service requests, general questions and billing information. Customer service is available more than 190 - languages, including Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese. For languages not listed above, please call 1-800-743-5000
to be directed to customer service in your language.
12. Rules and Rates: Learn about the rules for disputing charges
We’re committed to working with you. If you have a dispute with PG&E, our regulators have set rules to help clarify your rights. Learn more about those rules here.
13. Important Definitions: Key terms you should know
This section provides key terms used by PG&E and our regulators with definitions that can help you understand your bill. You can find a complete list of these key terms online. View definitions >>
14. Your Electric Charges Breakdown: Line items on your electric bill
Your electric bill is composed of many parts. You can find a complete list of key terms and their definitions online.View definitions >>
15. Update My Information: Please let us know if your information changes
In case of an outage, service issue, or other concern, it’s important that PG&E has your current contact information. Please let us know if your information changes.
16. Ways to Pay: You have many options to pay your PG&E bill
Paying your energy bill should be hassle free. That’s why we offer several, convenient ways for you to pay your PG&E bill, from online and automatic deduction to phone and in person. Learn more >>