- Customer must have a residential account with PG&E in the name of an adult living in the household.
- Customer must demonstrate an uncontrollable or unplanned change in their ability to pay their PG&E bill.
- Customer must not live in subsidized housing (Exceptions: Seniors, permanently disabled or terminally ill).
- Customer must not have received REACH assistance within the past 18 months.
- Customer income must not exceed the REACH income guidelines, which are currently 200% percent above the federal poverty guidelines.
NOTE: This is not an all-inclusive list and is subject to periodic modifications.
*Before taxes based on current income sources.
|Number of Persons in Household ||Total Gross Annual Household Income* |
|1-2 ||$31,860 or less |
|3 ||$40,180 or less |
|4 ||$48,500 or less |
|5 ||$56,820 or less |
|6 ||$65,140 or less |
|7 ||$73,460 or less |
|8 ||$81,780 or less |
|Each additional person, add ||$8,320 |
***All guidelines are established by The Salvation Army and approved by PG&E***