You can rely on PG&E’s professional technicians to perform both the routine and emergency maintenance of your streetlight and outdoor lighting needs. We have the training, expertise and state-of-the-art trucks and equipment to get the job done quickly and safely.
When PG&E owns the street light system and provides the maintenance and restoration work, you don’t have to worry about:
- Customer calls for maintenance and request tracking
- Responses to public inquiries about lighting pole and fixture ownership
- Street light pole and fixture replacements due to car-pole accidents
- Underground power failures
- Equipment defects
- Budget costs for ongoing maintenance and surprises
PG&E routinely reviews and invests in new technologies, including:
- Energy-efficient lamp technologies
- Mapping technology for more accurate billing, better maintenance response and lower costs
- "Dark-Sky" friendly fixtures to reduce urban "sky glow"
- Intelligent photocontrol technologies to reduce costs and energy use, improve customer satisfaction and capitalize on proven technology