2014 Greenhouse Gas Offset Credit Request For Offers (GHG Offset Credit RFO)
PG&E is issuing this GHG Offset Credit RFO to solicit offers of Offset Credits to satisfy PG&E’s compliance obligations under the Cap-and-Trade Regulations adopted by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) as part of CARB’s implementation of AB 32.
PG&E requests that sellers that meet the criteria established in the GHG Offset Credit RFO Protocol submit one or more offers to sell Offset Credits as defined by and pursuant to the Cap-and-Trade Regulations.
All times are in Pacific Prevailing Time (PPT)
|PG&E issues GHG Offset Credit RFO||March 19, 2014|
|Deadline to submit registration for Participant Information Session||March 26, 2014|
|Participant Information Session |
See the Information Session logistics below for more details.
|March 27, 2014 1:00 - 2:00 P.M.|
|Deadline for Participants to submit completed Offer(s).||April 21, 2014 by 1:00 P.M. PPT|
|PG&E notifies Shortlisted Participants||May 6, 2014|
|Deadline for Participants to notify PG&E of acceptance of shortlist position from PG&E and to return Confidentiality Agreement||May 9, 2014|
|Target timeframe to conclude RFO||June 11, 2014|
PG&E held an Information Session in San Francisco at the Palace Hotel (French Parlor Room) on March 27th, 2014 from 1 - 2 pm PPT. The session coincided with the Navigating the American Carbon World 2014 conference.
At this Session, PG&E provided an overview of the RFO Protocol and accompanying information, and answered general questions about the RFO. The presentation from this Session, along with audio, is available below.
If the audio portion of the Bidders' Webinar does not open in your browser, you will need to open the Windows Media Player and copy the URL link inot your media file application.
- Information Session and Webinar Presentation Redline (PDF, 115 KB) (Updated 04-10-2014)
- Information Session Audio (MP3, 7.6 MB)
- Information Session Q&A (PDF, 69 KB)
Participants may submit multiple offers and up to three variations per offer by providing one Offer Form for each offer and/or variation. When submitting offers, please limit the size of emails to 10 MB (inclusive of attachments). If submitting multiple emails for an offer, please clearly identify the submission by using the convention in the email subject header "Bid ID XXXXXXX 1 of X". The BID ID for an offer may be found on the completed Offer Form. For complete and detailed information about the offer submission process, see the RFO Protocol.
- Checklist For Offset Credit Offers (PDF, 41 KB)
GHG Offset Credit RFO Protocol, Purchase Agreement, and Related Information
- RFO Protocol Redline (PDF, 135 KB) (Updated 04-10-2014)
- Appendix A - Offer Form (ZIP, 308 KB)
- Appendix B - Offer Agreement (PDF, 17 KB)
- Appendix C - RFO Confidentiality Agreement (DOC, 56 KB)
- Appendix D - Form of Master Allowance/Offset Credit Purchase Agreement (DOC, 203 KB)
- Appendix E - Form of Offset Credit Confirmation (DOC, 108 KB)
- Appendix F - Credit and Finance Information (DOC, 39 KB)
- Appendix G - Offset Credit Project Information (DOC, 72 KB)
Frequently Asked Questions
- General Program Questions (PDF, 331 KB) (Updated 03-27-2014)
- How to create a GIS file using Google Earth (PDF, 151 KB)
CARB Reference Materials
For information or questions about PG&E's GHG RFO, email: GHGRFO@pge.com.