1997 & 1998 Monthly Firm Capacity Allocation Factors
The following table summarizes monthly capacity allocation factor rates for use in calculating 1997 and 1998 firm capacity payments. These monthly allocation rates reflect the seasonal average capacity allocation factors (CAFs) that became effective April 1, 1997, in CPUC Decision 97-03-017 on PG&E's General Rate Case (GRC) Phase 2, and CAFs adopted in PG&E's 1993 GRC for the first three months of 1997.
Monthly Firm Capacity
Monthly Firm Capacity Allocation Factors
|January, February, and March 1997||Winter||1.553%1|
|April, November, and December 1997||Winter||3.570%2|
|May through Octobe r 1997||Summer||14.106%3|
|January through April, November, and December 1998||Winter||3.568%4|
|May through October 1998||Summer||13.098%5|
- 1993 GRC Winter CAF of 9.317% divided by six months.
- 1996 GRC Winter CAF of 10.17% for April, November, and December 1997 divided by three months.
- 1996 GRC Summer CAF of 84.64% for May through October 1997 divided by six months.
- 1996 GRC Winter CAF of 21.41% for 1998 divided by six months.
- 1996 GRC Summer CAF of 78.59% for 1998 divided by six months.