Draft of Request for Proposals for Competitively-Bid Third Party Programs
PG&E is preparing to request proposals for its 2006-2008 Energy Efficiency Program Portfolio. PG&E intends to request proposals from third parties to help achieve its energy efficiency portfolio objectives, which include: helping achieve Californias energy policy objective of providing reliable, reasonably priced resources that are cost-effective and environmentally sound; helping meet PG&Es resource procurement needs through energy efficiency; and increasing customer participation and energy efficiency program and technology market penetration. The RFP will open on or about 9/23/05. A draft version of the RFP and the associated impacts and cost effectiveness calculators appear below. If you would like to receive a copy of the RFP, please send your contact information to Jill Marver at JKZ1@pge.com.
- Draft of RFP (PDF, 222 KB)
- Impacts and Cost Effectiveness Calculator Instructions (DOC, 225 KB)
- Residential Impacts and Cost Effectiveness Calculator (XLS, 9.1 MB)
- Non-Residential Impacts and Cost Effectiveness Calculator (XLS, 16 MB)
- Budget Categories (XLS, 31 KB)
- Climate Zones (PDF, 147 KB)