PG&E in the Media
View All Media Stories
470 - 480 of 569
- June 8, 2010Californian utility Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) has been given the go-ahead to buy renewable energy from a large solar plant and a biomass project. It will buy power ... Source: BrighterEnergy
- June 5, 2010Thousands of Pacific Gas and Electric Co. gas and electric customers may now be eligible to receive a discount on their monthly energy bill due to an adjustment in the ...
- June 5, 2010PG&E crews went door to door in Chico, the first stop for a program that will install Smart Meters across the North State. "Imagine if a credit card company sent ... Source: KHSLTV-12
- June 5, 2010PG&E offers various programs and services to help its customers reduce their usage, from incentives designed to lower consumption at times of peak demand, to a new option that allows ...
- June 4, 2010The California Public Utilities Commission (PUC) on Thursday approved two renewable energy contracts for PG&E Corp's Pacific Gas and Electric Co to help the utility meet its renewable energy requirements. ...
- June 3, 2010California regulators are giving a first look at what amounts to the instruction manual that will be used by the state's three major electric utilities to create their smart grid ... Source: Greentech Media
- June 2, 2010As the first utility-sized solar farm of its kind to make its way from the drawing board onto California's electrical transmission grid, the CalRENEW-1 project dedicated Wednesday in Mendota is ...
- May 27, 2010Pacific Gas & Electric Company of California topped the list of utilities with the most solar megawatts (MW) added to the grid for the second straight year, according to the ... Source: Sustainable Business
- May 25, 2010They'll weatherstrip your doors, swap your light bulbs and replace your refrigerator for free. Pacific Gas & Electric's Energy Partners program, available to income-qualifying customers, offers residents a free home ... Source: Appeal-Democrat
- May 21, 2010Smart meters lie at the heart of efforts to get Americans to use less electricity. Power generation accounts for about 40% of greenhouse-gas emissions in the U.S. A 2009 federal ... Source: The Wall Street Journal