PG&E in the Media
View All Media Stories
450 - 460 of 555
- June 23, 2010In an effort to lower energy costs for the community and government, the Lake County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved an agreement with Pacific Gas & Electric Tuesday. Through the ... Source: Lake County Record Bee
- June 21, 2010PG&E Corp. is expected to announce Monday that it will invest $100 million in a partnership with solar developer SunRun Inc. to finance residential solar-energy systems in five states that ... Source: Wall Street Journal
- June 21, 2010SunRun, a company working to make rooftop solar panels more affordable for average households, just took a big leap forward today, announcing a $100 million joint program with major utility ... Source: San Francisco Chronicle
- June 21, 2010SunRun, a company working to make rooftop solar panels more affordable for average households, just took a big leap forward today, announcing a $100 million joint program with major utility ... Source: VentureBeat
- June 17, 2010Last week the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission ( FERC) issued a preliminary permit for PG&E's Central Coast WaveConnect pilot program off the coast of Santa Barbara, California. This non-invasive study ... Source: Green Building Pro
- June 11, 2010Pacific Gas & Electric Co.'s customers around Lake County and the rest of Northern and Central California can look forward to high temperatures this summer but not necessarily higher power ... Source: Lake County News
- June 8, 2010Californian utility Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) has been given the go-ahead to buy renewable energy from a large solar plant and a biomass project. It will buy power ... Source: BrighterEnergy
- June 5, 2010Thousands of Pacific Gas and Electric Co. gas and electric customers may now be eligible to receive a discount on their monthly energy bill due to an adjustment in the ...
- June 5, 2010PG&E crews went door to door in Chico, the first stop for a program that will install Smart Meters across the North State. "Imagine if a credit card company sent ... Source: KHSLTV-12
- June 5, 2010PG&E offers various programs and services to help its customers reduce their usage, from incentives designed to lower consumption at times of peak demand, to a new option that allows ...