View All News Releases
460 - 470 of 534
All News Releases
- April 17, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company today announced the East Bay launch of SmartAC with the install of a SmartAC switch on Mayor Gwen Regalia’s home.
- April 17, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company today announced that it is granting $162,000 to the California State Parks Foundation to help fund restoration and environmental improvement projects.
Customers of Pacific Gas and Electric Company Can Now Enroll Online for Lower Energy Bills Through the CARE ProgramApril 14, 2008Thousands of low-and fixed-income gas and electric customers who are eligible for the California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE) Program can now enroll faster and receive a 20 percent discount ...
- April 11, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company today announced that it has submitted to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) an application in support of its Land Conservation Commitment.
- April 10, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company announced it will make property tax payments totaling nearly $107 million to the 49 counties in which it operates. This amount, which will be paid ...
EPA and DOE Recognize Pacific Gas and Electric Company with 2008 ENERGY STAR®artner of the Year AwardApril 3, 2008The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) yesterday awarded PG&E a 2008 Partner of the Year Award for Excellence in Energy Efficiency Program Delivery ...
Pacific Gas and Electric Company Recognized as the Corporation of the Year at Supplier Diversity Awards GalaApril 2, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company's (PG&E's) leading supplier diversity practices received several awards, including Corporation of the Year, from the Northern California Supplier Development Council (NCSDC) during their annual awards ...
- April 1, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company today announced it has issued a Request for Offers (RFO) to ensure sufficient, reliable power to meet Northern California’s long-term electricity needs.
- April 1, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company announced today that it has entered into a series of contracts with BrightSource Energy, Inc. for renewable solar power.
- March 31, 2008PG&E Urges Customers to Know Where Gas and Electric Lines Lay Underground before Working on Home and Garden Projects this Spring