Online Security Tips
- Don’t use personal information that is easy for someone else to figure out, such as the name of a family member or pet.
- Don’t use simple words, such as children or Fisherman. Instead, use 3cuteKids! Or Love2Fish.
More on Security
- Don’t tell anyone your password.
- Don’t write down your password.
- Don’t use the feature at many Web sites to remember both your user name and password.
- Use the logout button to exit an online session before closing your browser.
- Use a secure browser that supports 128-bit encryption, such as Internet Explorer 5.5+, Mozilla 5+, Mozilla 5+, Netscape 6+, Safari 1.0 and Opera 6+.
- Install anti-virus software.
- Keep your virus software up to date. Install all security patches.