Recognition and Milestones
- Report: "Pathways Out of Poverty for Vulnerable Californians: Policies that Prepare the Workforce for Middle-Skill Infrastructure Jobs" by PolicyLink
"PowerPathway™ exemplifies an employer-driven regional workforce development strategy, and offers some insights into creating effective entry-level, middle-skill job programs and scaling them to serve more people. From prioritizing recruiting and screening for the candidates … to sustaining a talented and substantial faculty to teach their courses … the program has evolved to create better outcomes as it expanded.”
- Clean Edge Clean Tech Job Trends
PG&E is named as an organization to watch for our green workforce efforts by CleanEdge.com.
- Task Force on America’s Future Energy Jobs
The National Commission on Energy Policy (NCEP) highlights PowerPathway™ as a best practice model, noting the approach taken to workforce development is consistent with NCEP policy recommendations.
- Skills for America’s Future
PowerPathway™ joined the White House initiative, Skills for America's Future, a new public-private partnership focused on improving workforce development and employment outcomes for American workers and students.
- White House Summit on Community Colleges
PowerPathway™ was one of only five corporate leaders at the White House Summit on Community Colleges.
- White House Forum on Jobs and Economic Growth
PG&E CEO Peter Darbee addressed the White House Forum in Washington D.C.
- Corporate Voices for Working Families
Why companies invest in "Grow Your Own" talent development models.
- Business Champions Inc.
A brief to the White House Community College Summit. "How to Create High-Impact Partnerships for Jobs and Economic Vitality in the U.S."
- PowerPathway™ New Energy Workforce Convening
PowerPathway™ hosted more than 150 of our partners in industry, education, labor and government for the inaugural PowerPathway™ New Energy Workforce Convening.